Beginners | aged 0 – 3 years old
Preschool | 3 years old to Kindy
Primary | Grades 1 to 3
Junior | Grades 4 to 6
High-schoolers are welcome to join our early teen & teen groups.
Please collect your children from the kids area by 10:45 and join us at 11 o’clock when we meet together in the church. In church we create a space where people can encounter God and worship together in a meaningful way.
A parents room, situated at the back of the church, is available for parents who need a quiet space to nurse children. You can view and listen to the service from this room in a private and quiet environment.
College Church is a Safe Place. We’re committed to providing a safe environment for you and your children. College Church strives to –
- Adhere to a local Church Child-Safe Policy
- Screens volunteers and staff who work with children and young people (any person from 0-18 years of age)
- Performs legally-required Criminal History Record Checks that apply
- Adopt a Code of Conduct that outlines the conduct expected of all adults who interact with kids while on College Church property, and during College Church activities
- Report all disclosures, suspicions and allegations of children at risk of harm or abuse to the relevant authorities (both Church and Government)
- Train local Church leadership including volunteers using the Safe Church training manual (based on the Safe Church Training Agreement and Safe Church Project auspiced by the National Council of Churches in Australia; or a training program that meets similar standards.
- Appoint a Safe Place Leader or team to assist the local Church Leadership to comply with the Child-Safe Policy, Code of Conduct, and screening requirements.
Our Children’s Ministries program is created in a way that will engage your child at their level.
Our BEGINNERS group teaches the little ones—kids aged 0 to 3 years old. With the help of parents, children in Beginners engage in an interactive program of creative story telling and music.
PRESCHOOL is aimed at kids aged 3 years old to Kindergarten. This group focuses on interactive Bible lessons about grace, worship, love, and service.
PRIMARY engages school-aged children in grades 1 to 3. This is an interactive Bible study focusing on service, God’s love for us, and joyful worship.
The JUNIOR group is for school-aged kids in Grades 4 to 6. In Junior we study the Bible, and encourage children to embrace and develop a relationship with Jesus, along with a passion for service.
Highschoolers are welcome to join our Early Teen and Teen groups located outside the Children’s Ministries area.
We encourage parents and other family members at College Church to get involved. There are many opportunities to serve including, but not limited to, the Children’s Ministries Area. Kids love to have their parents assisting in their group activities. If you’d like to help out in one of our kids groups, or be part of the Family Socials team, please contact us!
We want everyone to be involved at College Church. We are intentional about involving our kids in acts of service, both within the church, and in the wider community. Special days are designated as service days, where we either connect kids with volunteers in areas of interest across the church or go on mini excursions of organised service activities in the community.